2015 Columbia Trail Tromp Registration
If you haven’t signed up yet you can still register
Sunday morning starting at 6:45 for bikers and 7:45 for walkers.
There are some important things for you to remember as you prepare for this event, as well as things you should know for the day of the event.
- Check in will be open for the bikers at 6:45 am, bike ride will start at 7am.
- Walkers check in starts at 7:45am. Walk begins at 8:00am.
- We plan on breaking down at noon.
Please be sure you park at the Long Valley Middle School, 53 West Mill Road. There will be a shuttle to help get everyone to the on-site registration and team check-in tables as well as some light refreshments and “Port A Johns”.
You will receive your t-shirt and goodies from our local businesses and your participant’s bib (number). Please make sure that your bib is visible, so others know you are one of the “Trompers”.
- The Rest Stops will be at Mile O, 3, (water only) 4 miles.. 5 miles and 11 miles.
- The bus will make stops at the 6 Mile Mark, ( Califon Island Park) and in High Bridge.
- The Last shuttle will leave High Bridge at noon, and then stop in Califon.
- Please plan accordingly.
- Please bring a cell phone and mark this number down 908-672-2458 for questions/concerns during the event.
- In case of a medical emergency call 911.
- Event Staff will be in Purple T-Shirts. Anyone in a purple Team Harrington or Event Staff T-Shirt can help you along the way.
- Please stay on the trail, keep your children close and pay attention to oncoming traffic at all intersections.
Important for cyclists:
You must wear a helmet at any time that you are riding your bike!!!
We are accepting registrations the morning of the event so bring your friends and family.
The Columbia Trail Tromp