Thank you for participating in the Columbia Trail Tromp! We look forward to seeing you and having you enjoy the beauty of the Columbia Trail while raising money to Stomp Out Cancer.
- Check in will be open for the bikers at 7:00am, bike ride will start at 7:30am.
- Walkers/runners check in starts at 8:30am.
- We plan on breaking down at noon.
Please be sure you park at the Long Valley Middle School on West Mill Road. Shuttles from the Long Valley Middle School to 24 Schooley’s Mountain Road will be provided. Follow the signs to the on site registration and team check in, tables as well as some light refreshments and “Port A Johns”.
To make things run smoother on Sunday, we are having packet pick up on Thursday August 27th from 4:00-7pm at The Green Market in Long Valley 20 Schooley’s Mountain Road. Please bring in your signed waiver – down load one here. You will receive your t-shirt and goodies from our local businesses and your participant’s bib (number). Please make sure that your bib is visible so others know you are one of the “Trompers”. If you can’t make it on Thursday you can pick everything up on event day.
- The Rest Stops will be at Mile O , 3, (water only) 4 miles.. 5 miles and 11 miles.
- The bus will make stops at the 6 Mile Mark, ( Califon Island Park) and in High Bridge.
- The Last shuttle will leave High Bridge at noon, then stop in Califon.
- Please plan accordingly.
- Please bring a cell phone and mark this number down 908-672-2458 for questions/concerns during the event.
- Event Staff will be in Purple T Shirts and Boy Scouts will be there to assist as well. Anyone in a purple Team Harrington or Event Staff T Shirt can help you along the way.
- Please stay on the trail, keep your children close and pay attention to oncoming traffic at all intersections.
Important for cyclists: You must wear a helmet at any time that you are riding your bike!!!
The Tromp Queen